How to Add a CAN FD-Interface to CDD-File
The interfaces in a CANdela document define how a test system can communicate with the ECU. Each interface contains Communication Parameters that specify communication details.
Please follow these steps to add a CAN FD-Interface:
- Click on File | Open and choose as view type Expert View
(only CANdelaStudio Admin supports Expert View):
- Please also open the ABS_ESP-Example.cdd in Expert View, which is available under:
- The CAN FD interface in the ABS_ESP-Example.cdd needs to be activated to obtain the Communication Parameters.
Therefore please tick the checkbox and select this interface in the navigation tree afterwards:
- Mark all Communication Parameters now (Strg+A) and copy them to the clipboard (Strg+C).
- Switch to your CDD-file again and create a New Interface without any default attributes:
- Paste the Communication Parameters from the ABS_ESP-Example.cdd into your document (Strg+V).
All necessary CAN FD-Communication Parameters should be available in your CDD now.
Please complete all required fields. Fields marked with * are required.