How to Add a CAN FD-Interface to CDD-File
The interfaces in a CANdela document define how a test system can communicate with the ECU. Each interface contains Communication Parameters that specify communication details.
Please follow these steps to add a CAN FD-Interface:
- Open your CDD via File | Open and choose as view type Expert View
(only CANdelaStudio Admin supports Expert View):
- Please also open the ABS_ESP-Example.cdd in Expert View, which is available under:
- The CAN FD interface in the ABS_ESP-Example.cdd needs to be activated to obtain the Communication Parameters.
Therefore please switch the Value-setting from not supported to supported and select this interface in the navigation tree afterwards:
- Mark all Communication Parameters now (<Strg>+<A>) and copy them to the clipboard (<Strg>+<C>).
- Switch to your CDD-file again and create a New Interface without any default attributes:
- Paste the Communication Parameters from the ABS_ESP-Example.cdd into your document (<Strg>+<V>).
All necessary CAN FD-Communication Parameters should be available in your CDD now.