Unable to Send a LIN Diagnostic Request Using CANoe Diagnostic Console
If you are unable to send a LIN Diagnostic Request using CANoe Diagnostic Console
- Check the settings of the Diagnostics Configuration Dialog.
- If the Diagnostics only setting is not active, the Diagnostic Request and Diagnostic Response may be missing in schedule tables of the LDF associated with the LIN network.
- Open the LDF in the LDF Explorer (e.g. by double clicking on it in the Simlation Setup)
- Create a new schedule table for the diagnostic frames by using the tool bar. Insert the diagnostic frames using drag & drop.
Diagnostic Frames can be separated in two different schedule tables:
- Save the improved LDF and then you will be able to select the Diagnostics only setting and the requests sent by the Diagnostic Console will be present in the trace.