Unable to Send a LIN Diagnostic Request Using CANoe Diagnostic Console
If you are unable to send a LIN Diagnostic Request using CANoe Diagnostic Console
- Check the settings of the Diagnostics Configuration Dialog.
- If the Diagnostics only setting is not active, the Diagnostic Request and Diagnostic Response may be missing in schedule tables of the LDF associated with the LIN network.
- Open the LDF in the LDF Explorer (e.g. by double clicking on it in the Simlation Setup)
- Create a new schedule table for the diagnostic frames by using the tool bar. Insert the diagnostic frames using drag & drop.
Diagnostic Frames can be separated in two different schedule tables:
- Save the improved LDF and then you will be able to select the Diagnostics only setting and the requests sent by the Diagnostic Console will be present in the trace.
Please complete all required fields. Fields marked with * are required.