How Can I Create an IPv6 DoIP Frame in CANoe Ethernet Packet Builder?
You can set up a IPv6 DoIP frame in Ethernet Packet Builder as follows:
- First add new IPv6 packet (not DoIP packet)
- Select in the IPv6 section the Next Header to UDP or TCP
- Select in the UDP or TCP section
- The DoIP Source and Destination Port
- In case of UDP: A correct length, e.g. by double clicking on the Length field in the UDP section
- In case of TCP: A correct Data Offset in the TCP section (e.g. 5)
- Set in the DoIP section the parameters according to your use case
Payload types 0x0001 - 0x0004 and 0x4001 - 0x4004 are sent with UDP.
Payload types 0x0005 - 0x0008 and 0x8001 - 0x8003 are sent with TCP.
Payload type 0x0000 might be sent with both UDP or TCP.
Please complete all required fields. Fields marked with * are required.