Link Problem with BroadR-Reach/100BASE-T1 PHY
Here you find some hints that will help you to solve the Link down problematic:
1. No link can be set up / Link down is displayed in CANoe Trace
How are the two devices connected to each other?
- Both lines (P/N see VN5610 manual) must be connected correctly, namely P with P and N with N.
How is the master/slave configuration selected?
- For BroadR-Reach/100BASE-T1 & 1000BASE-T1 you need a Master and a Slave. If both PHYs are configured identically, no link can be established.
2. A link cannot always be established when disconnecting and reconnecting the cable between the VN5610 and the ECU
- This problem was solved in driver version 9.8. Which driver version does the customer use? Update drivers, if necessary (see Download Center).
Please complete all required fields. Fields marked with * are required.