CANoe/CANalyzer Kaspersky Endpoint Security
How can I ensure that Kaspersky Endpoint Security is not blocking my CANoe or my CANalyzer?
Up to now issues with Kaspersky blocking CANoe or CANalyzer could be solved by adding CANoe or CANalyzer into Kasperskys "trusted zone" (as an "Application Exception").
Please ask your IT to try adding an application exception (see: Work with Trusted Zone in Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows Workstations http://support.kaspersky.com/us/9398#block3 [date accessed 2018-09-14]).
How to add an application to the trusted list:
- Open Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows
- Go to the Settings tab and select Anti-Virus protection
- In the Scan exclusions and trusted applications section, click Settings
- Go to the Trusted applications tab and click Add | Applications
- Select the CANw32.exe / CANw64.exe and click OK
- Select the actions to be taken concerning that application and click OK. Please select all below options, except the one in marked red ("Do not block interaction with the application interface")
- Do not monitor application activity: Application file and network activity are not monitored
- Do not inherit restrictions of the parent process (application): Application activity is controlled according to the rules set by the system administrator
- Do not monitor child application activity: File and network activity of child applications are not controlled
- Do not block interaction with the application interface: Remote access applications (e.g. Remote Administrator) are allowed to manage Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows
- Do not scan network traffic: Incoming and outgoing traffic from trusted applications is not scanned.
Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows will not control the activity of trusted applications and network traffic created by them.
Please complete all required fields. Fields marked with * are required.