Information Required by Support when the Activation of License in the Vector License Client Failed
The activation of my license in Vector License Client has failed.
What information shall I provide in a support request to get fastest possible help?
Please include this information in your support request:
- Where do you want to activate the license (target)?
- operation computer
- interface, which serial number?
- keyman, which serial number?
- Has another license been activated with this Vector License Client?
- What Activation Key did you use to activate the software (format XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX, 5 x 5 characters)?
- Is the Vector License Client running on a PC or a virtual machine?
- Please attach the log file of Vector License Client created during the activation to your request. You can find it under C:\Users\
\AppData\Roaming\Vector\Vector License Client\LogFile.log. (with C: being the drive of your operating system) Please provide the log file of the CodeMeter. You can access this by entering localhost:22350 in your web browser. On the displayed CodeMeter WebAdmin page click on page Diagnosis. Copy all entries in the Events window into a text file and attach it to your request. Did you set some proxy settings in the Vector License Client under Open Settings | ProxySettings? If so, which server URL and port has been set?
This information is requested from end users. If you are an Enterprise License Admin and have access to the Vector License Portal please add information from the Vector License Portal listed here (access restricted page).
Please complete all required fields. Fields marked with * are required.