Automated Flashing and Testing with CANoe RT and vFlash
This Application Note suggests a way to automatically implement flashing and testing with vFlash and CANoe RT on a VN89xx or VT-System.
- from vFlash 5 on part of the Online Help
- from CANoe 12.0 on part of CANoe delivery
and will not be updated in the KnowledgeBase.
The vFlash channels have to be configured on the device. This can be done with the Vector Tool Platform Manager:
- activate the Tool Platform plugin
- select the Channel mapping page
- if vFlash is not present as application, right-click on the section below the channel tree and add a new Application vFlash
- if the number of channels of a specific type is not high enough, increase the value in the line for vFlash
- now you can assign vFlash application channels with a right-click on the correct HW channel in the tree