Can I Freeze Options that I Do Not Use any More?
Can I freeze options that I do not use any more and not upgrade these with the core version?
Yes. New Vector Licenses for options are modular so that you can upgrade the option that you need with the new core version (in the new project). You can of course still use the options with the current/previous tool version.
Current software state:
- CANoe 10.0 with options .Ethernet and .LIN
- CANoe 11.0 with option .Ethernet
- Customer receives 2 licenses, one for CANoe (core) and one for the option (.Ethernet)
- Option Ethernet is usable with CANoe 10.0 and 11.0
- Option LIN is useable with CANoe10.0
- Option LIN can be upgraded to version 11.0 later if desired
Please complete all required fields. Fields marked with * are required.