How to Execute HW-Specific Requests of a vMem Using the vMemAccM
- AddressAreaId referencing the wanted vMem
- HwId provided by the enum vMemAccM_HwIdType within vMemAccM_vMemCfg.h. The parameter references the vMem instance.
- vMemHwSpecificFuncIndex pointing to the wanted hardware-specific request in vMem’s function pointer table. Each vMem provides the available indexes within the vMem_HWSpecificFuncId enumeration within the file vMem_Extended_Func.h.
- DataPtr storing the input and output parameters needed by the desired vMem request. vMemAccM does not use the data, it will be forwarded to vMem.
- Length of the DataPtr.
The vMem_30_Tc3xxInf01 provides the hardware-specific function, vMem_30_Tc3xxInf01_GetActiveAddressRegion, which gets the currently active address region. To receive this information the API vMemAccM_HwSpecificReq has to be called with the parameters:
- AddressAreaId referencing vMem_30_Tc3xxInf01
- HwId corresponding to instance of vMem_30_Tc3xxInf01
- vMemHwSpecificFuncIndex is given by the symbol VMEM_30_TC3XXINF01_ACTIVE_ADDRESS_REGION
- DataPtr must point to a variable of type vMem_30_Tc3xxInf01_AddressRegionType. When the job is completed, it contains the information which address region is currently active.
- Length is not used in this case and could be e.g. 1.
Please complete all required fields. Fields marked with * are required.