One Viewer for Coverage and Probes
In VectorCAST version 2019 SP2, the probe point editor has been combined with the coverage viewer.
There are several ways to open the probe point editor:
- Right-click a unit and select Edit Probe Points as usual.
- Select a unit and click the probe editor icon on the toolbar, as usual.
- New in VectorCAST version 2019 SP2:
- open the coverage viewer for a unit, and then
- open the probe point editor within the coverage viewer
- by clicking a new icon on the coverage viewer's tab.
The icon looks like a large green probe point dot.
The coverage viewer now includes the familiar black and green dots representing probe points on source code lines. Hovering the mouse over a probe point dot displays a tooltip describing
- the state
- the status
- not applied