EOL Parametrization of VC-VCCU with vFlash
How can I parametrize EOL of VC-VCCU with vFlash?
Using vFlash 5.0 you can not only flash or parametrize your VC-VCCU but also even automate the parametrization.
- If needed, you can use a VN8810 as a solution for Standalone parametrization:
- With vFlash Station, it is possible to individually parametrize up to 8 VC-VCCU in parallel:
In the following Custom Action example, setting the DIDs of the VC-VCCU (0xFD03) using vFlash was implemented with C#. The corresponding Visual Studio project and the resulting dll are available via …\Release_8_0_0\VC-VCCU Parametrization_vFlash_EOL
Proceed with vFlash as following to activate the Custom Action:
- Deactivate flash data in vFlash.
- Select dll for the pre-flash action in vFlash.
- Configure communication parameters for CAN.
- Start flashing.