TX Queue Is Full (VERR_QUEUE_IS_FULL or VERR_PORT_IS_OFFLINE)
The message “tx queue is full” means, that CANoe/CANalyzer tries to send more as it could. The transmit buffer is overflowed. This can have several causes:
- the bus is full of high prior messages and therefore CAN hardware cannot send
- You have a program which writes messages very quick to the buffer, so that the card can´t send (while loops for).
- Error frames occur when sending and thus the card cannot send.
Please check your hardware with a loop test:
Send messages from CH1 to CH2. If this is working fine, it looks like the problem is caused by your CANoe/CANalyzer configuration.
CAN Highspeed Looptest: http://kb.vector.com/entry/589/
CAN Lowspeed Looptest: http://kb.vector.com/entry/590/
- Reduce the number of channels used in CANoe/CANalyzer under:
Configuration | Options | Measurement | General | Channel usage.
- Are there more selected channels in the CANoe configuration than assigned CANcabs in the Vector Hardware Config?
(Start | Control Panel | Hardware and Sound | Vector Hardware)
- Please check the channel and application assignment in the Vector Hardware Config.