How to use DebugView?
- In Vector Hardware Config, under Global Settings set Configuration flags to 0x621 or to the value requested by Vector support.
- Unplug Vector hardware if it is a USB device
- Reboot computer
- Download and unzip DebugView:
- Start DebugView as administrator
- In Menu Capture please activate Capture Kernel and Enable Verbose Kernel Output
- In Menu File please activate Log To File and select an appropriate file name and location
- Plug in Vector hardware if it is a USB device
- Please make sure, that Vector Hardware Config is closed during log file generation
- Execute the steps to reproduce the issue. A log file will be generated at the defined location.
- Close DebugView after the issue was reproduced.
- Please send the log file to Vector support. If the size (zipped) is larger than 15 MB please ask for a drop zone to upload the file.
- In Vector Hardware Config: under Global Settings reset Configuration Flags to 0x0.
- Reboot the computer.