Hardware-Based License Is not Recognized
If you have a software licensed as hardware-based license according to the Legacy License Model (check license model first) this license shall be displayed in the Vector Hardware Config (Windows Start | Control Panel | Vector Hardware | Overview).
- If you see no licenses, check on your delivery note if
- the correct hardware is used (serial number is same as on the delivery note),
- the delivery note indicates that this hardware has been equipped with a license bit. Note that hardware is shipped without license bit e.g. if the software is licensed according to the New Vector License Model.
- If both is positive, please check if Vector hardware is recognized correctly at Vector Hardware Config.
- If Vector Hardware is not recognized, please
- check system requirements and software/hardware compatibility (Div. Vector products, VN16xx, Keyman Dongle)
- check driver installation
- check if latest driver and firmware version is installed and update if latest version is not installed.
- check with diagnostics tools if driver is correctly installed and working fine.
- check if Vector Hardware is defective (e. g. check hardware with another PC)
If all is positive but you still don’t see the license in the Vector Hardware Config, feel free to contact Vector Support.
Please complete all required fields. Fields marked with * are required.