Creating a vTESTstudio Project and Importing a CANoe Environment
- Open CANoe and load the needed configuration
- Open vTESTstudio, create a new project and import your CANoe environment as shown in the screenshot.
- Create a test environment in vTESTstudio. In the end, “Build” it to produce a “vtuexe” file.
- Go back to CANoe and create a new Test configuration for Test Units as shown in the screenshot:
- In the now appearing window, add a new test configuration and in the next window, click on add test unit as shown in the screenshot:
- In the following dialogue, please select the previously generated vtuexe file.
Please complete all required fields. Fields marked with * are required.