Visualizing a Camera Picture
To visualize a camera picture in CANape, please follow this instruction:
- Connect your camera to the PC.
- Install as follows:
- Select the camera from the list (we access to WINDOWS driver level)
- The camera should support DirectX/DirectShow, otherwise you will not be able to select it:
- Afterwards the camera device is available.
- Insert the multimedia signal now into the measurement list:
- After that insert this signal into a Multimedia window:
Another way is to configure a multimedia window:
- Open a new multimedia window with Display | New Window | Other Windows | Multimedia window
- Right click into the window to open the context menu. Then choose Insert | Insert measurement signal to apply the multimedia signal. Close the window and save the changes.