How to Display Arrays with More Than 16 Elements Using ASAP2 Editor
How can I read an array with more than 16 values?
To do that you need to change the default value of 16 for that array size.
If you can use ASAP2 Studio please refer to this article:
How to Display Arrays with More Than 16 Elements from Linker-Map-Files.
With ASAP Editor please proceed as follows:
- You first need to start the CANape database editor (choose Editor from the Database menu, or press <F6>)
- In the database editor, choose Settings database/Map files from the Tools menu.
- Click on Map File(s) and then on Edit.
- Go to Options and set the value in Maximal array size field to at least the size of the array you wish to view.
- Click [OK], then close the database editor.
- Save the changes made in the A2L file.
See also screenshot: