Computer Doesn't Boot Up/BPF Version Check Error
- The computer doesn’t boot up when the Vector Keyman is connected.
- In some cases you get the message „BPF version check Error“.
- The Windows Recycle Bin doesn’t show deleted files when the Keyman is connected.
- Download the following batch script:
- Start the batch script with administrator privileges and type in your Keyman‘s serial number
- Reconnect the Keyman
- Reboot your computer and check, if the computer does boot-up now when the Keyman is connected.
Please complete all required fields. Fields marked with * are required.