Limitations of the CANape Demo Version
The Demo version can be run without CAN hardware or with a CAN hardware that is not licensed for CANape. The limitations of the Demo version are:
- The Demo version cannot store configuration files.
- The measurement duration is limited ("Disk full" message). Also the number of measurement signals is limited.
- The number of symbols in the ASAP2 Database is restricted to 200 (when ASAP2 Editor is used as Database Editor). When ASAP2 Studio is used as Database Editor, it is opened as ASAP2 Studio Viewer. Changes are not possible.
- The loading of measurement files is restricted. (All measurement files which are supplied in the CANape demo examples can be loaded.)
- The saving of measurement files is unrestricted. When saving measurement files a notice in the comment field is written. But if these measurement files exceed a certain size, they cannot be reloaded in the DEMO version.
- If the Print/Create PDF feature is used: On all sides, a watermark is printed.