vCDM Crashes with Dump when Calling CDM Studio
Most likely CDM Studio is not registered properly. Due to this vCDM will crash when CDM Studio will be called by an internal process.
This can happen if two vCDM versions are installed to a computer or an older version of CDM Studio was removed shortly.
To solve this issue please follow these steps:
- Close vCDM and CDM Studio
- Open task manager and verify that no eASEE.exe and canape32.exe process is running. Otherwise end these processes.
- Open the command prompt (cmd) as administrator
- Navigate to the Vector CDM Studio\Exec directory (e.g.C:\Program Files (x86)\Vector CDMStudio 12.2\Exec)
- Run "regcanapecom.bat" - In the meantime it's called RegCdmStudio.bat
Please complete all required fields. Fields marked with * are required.