Displaying a Working Point
The working point can be displayed in the numeric as well as in the graphic view of a CANape map/curve window.
The following example is based on the Working Point demo which is part of the CANape installation. To open the demo project click in CANape on the register tab | Help | Overview demo Projects | Usecase Demos | Working Point.
To display a 2D working point in CANape, please follow these steps:
- Perform a backup of the current A2L
- Open the A2L with the DB Editor. Navigate to the map and select Properties
- Open X axis | Additional properties
- Please select the respective signal (here: map1InputX) for the X Axis.
- For the Y axis, perform the same steps as described above
- Please select the respective signal (here: map1InputY) for the Y Axis
- Under Measurement | Measurement Configuration, please insert your map.
- Now, the context menu also lists the working point menu
Please complete all required fields. Fields marked with * are required.