Necessary Data to Analyze CANalyzer/CANoe Configuration
For CANalyzer/CANoe versions from 9.0 on please use the Support Assistant:
- This facilitates to directly send all needed information at once. Go to File | Support:
- This opens the Support Assistant which compiles and packages information related to the current configuration. You can deselect information that you do not wish to include as well as add text to describe the support request.
- When you click on Send Report an e-mail that contains the selected text and files is created in your default mail application.
- Send to start the support request
If you already have a pending support ticket and were requested to send the support data, please first save the data from the Support Assistant as indicated below and just send it as attachment to your response mail.
For all CANalyzer/CANoe versions prior to 8.2.80 (SP3) please send us:
- The Write window content which can be exported as a text file as follows:
- In case of an assertion: CANoe Dump file (*.dmp) corresponding to assertion time stamp that can be found in the temporary directory (in the Windows Explorer %temp%)
- The CANoe configuration (*.cfg) and other used files which will help us to quickly reproduce the problem. You can Zip these files using CANoe as follows: