Using Templates to Create New Logger Configurations in Vector Logger Configurator (from Version 2.6 SP3)
- Include files or databases are stored on a folder on a server.
This folder has to be reachable via the same path wherever the logger configurations are used.
- The templates may be placed locally or in a central folder on the server, similar to the referenced files.
- Changes/Updates to the referenced files are made at the central location on the server.
The user wants that changes are automatically considered in all projects referencing these files.
- The user wants to use referenced files as template, allowing for a convenient starting point to make local changes.
The templates and referenced files would typically be stored in a local folder.
- In this case, the referenced files would not be copied to the local project folder.
- Changes would be made to the file instances in the template folder, affecting all configurations referring to the file, not as probably intended to local copies for the current project.
Please complete all required fields. Fields marked with * are required.