How to Set the Payload Preamble Indication Bit in FlexRay Frames
The Payload Preamble Indication Bit can be set in the following manner:
- Configuration menu -> Network Hardware
- Select the FlexRay hardware and click Tx Buffer in the navigation tree:
- Click Tx Buffer Configuration.
- Select the lines with the targetted frames (not PDUs) and check the PP check box, make sure that these frames are activated (leftmost checkbox):
- Exit by OK.
- To see the flag in trace window in the PP Flag column, you have to activate the frame display. Click Predefined Filter in Trace window’s symbol bar and then FlexRay events link. Check the Frames:
Please complete all required fields. Fields marked with * are required.