How to Use CANoe as DoIP Tester to Address my ECU
How can I use CANoe as DoIP tester to address my ECU?
This example contains four configurations that simulate an ECU answering to the DoIP Diagnostic Requests sent by CANoe Tester on an Ethernet network (with/without VLAN or DHCP and based on IPv4/IPv6).
The diagnostic requests can manually be sent with the Diagnostic Console of CANoe.
- The DoIP_noDHCP_VLAN_1Node configuration has got a "DummyECU" node that answers to the Diagnostic Request sent using DoIP.It uses a CANoe TCP/IP stack.
- The DoIP_DHCP_VLAN_1Node configuration has got a "DHCPServer" node working as a simple DHCP server for a VLAN based Network and dynamically setting the IP Address of the network with VLAN within a configurable range, defined in the Start Values Window.
- The DoIP_noDHCP_VLAN_TesterNode configuration contains a Tester Node (without DHCP) that uses CAPL to send the Diagnostic Request in a IPv4 based network with VLAN. The Tester node uses the direct diagnostic channel and no DoIP dll is used. This feature is only available for CANoe >= 10.0.
- The DoIP_noDHCP_VLAN_TesterNode_2Context configuration is based on DoIP_noDHCP_VLAN_TesterNode and additionaly works with two Eth channels that are used in parallel to send the diagnostics requests.
- The DoIPv6_ noDHCP_noVLAN_TesterNode configuration contains a Tester Node (without DHCP) that uses CAPL to send the Diagnostics Requests in a IPv6 based network.
For more details on the settings done in these configurations, please consult the Support Note.
Please complete all required fields. Fields marked with * are required.