Logging of Test Cases
How can I activate logging of single test cases or test sequences of my test design?
- Configure a logging block in the Measurement Setup of the CANoe configuration.
- In the configuration of the logging block select mode Test Trigger.
- Select between different possible trigger conditions: test configuration, test unit, test implementation entity (test fixture, test sequence, or test case) and test case.
- Optionally define a verdict condition for the creation of a log file.
- In the file configuration of the logging block select and add the field code Increment at each Named Trigger to the destination file name.
- One log file for each configured trigger condition will be created.
Please complete all required fields. Fields marked with * are required.