Change the Squore Server Port Number
Since Squore 2013-B
Since Squore 2013-B, you specify an offset instead of a ports-xx setting.
The procedure for changing the server port number is available in the Installation and Administration Manual.
Before Squore 2013-B
By default, Squore Server will use the ports-01 binding set. This can be changed at installation time, or after the installation. Here is the procedure:
- Stop Squore Server.
- Edit the Bin/squore.conf file on Linux, or the Bin/config.bat file on Windows, and set the JBOSS_BINDING_SET key to one of these available JBoss AS binding sets:
- ports-default: 8080 (http), 1099 (naming)
- ports-01: 8180 (http), 1199 (naming)
- ports-02: 8280 (http), 1299 (naming)
- ports-03: 8380 (http), 1399 (naming)
- Edit the Server/server/default/conf/jboss-service.xml, look for the old port binding set and update its value.
- Edit WebClient.html and Bin/Scripts/Configuration.pl, look for the old http port number, and update its value.
- (Re)start Squore Server.
Article ID: 1383
Last updated: 2019-07-04
Squore -> Basics and (Un)Installation -> Change the Squore Server Port Number