In VectorCAST version 2019 SP2, the probe point editor has been combined with the coverage viewer.
There are several ways to open the probe point editor:
- Right-click a unit and select Edit Probe Points as usual.
- Select a unit and click the probe editor icon on the toolbar, as usual.
- New in VectorCAST version 2019 SP2:
- open the coverage viewer for a unit, and then
- open the probe point editor within the coverage viewer
- by clicking a new icon on the coverage viewer's tab.
The icon looks like a large green probe point dot.
The coverage viewer now includes the familiar black and green dots representing probe points on source code lines. Hovering the mouse over a probe point dot displays a tooltip describing
The familiar tooltip over the covered lines still lists the test results covering that line.