MOST Messages Are not Displayed in the Trace Window
MOST Messages are not displayed in the Trace window.
- Is the VN26x0 driver installed properly?
- If yes, please reconnect the VN26x0 module to the PC
- Does the state window indicate an active MOST ring by light & lock, or does the bus statistic window show 'frames/s >0'?
- Ensure that the MOST ring is up and running
- Ensure that the polarization of the optical fibre cable is correct (connect Rx with Tx and vice versa).
- Is the CANoe real or simulated mode activated?
- Does the write window show 'Attempt to send in Bypass mode'?
- Verify your hardware settings (e.g. opening the Bypass temporarily via the shortcut menu of the state window)
- Please verify the Hardware configuration dialog:
- Is Bypass activated?
- Is the Timing Master configured?
- Is AMS activated?
- Is a node address set?
- Is the correct mode (node, spy, node/spy) selected in the hardware specific section?
- Please check the measurement setup:
- Are any filters or CAPL nodes in front of the trace window inserted?
- Please verify the MOST Filter settings of the Trace window:
- Is "Device internal" activated?
- Is "AMS atoms" activated?
- Is "AMS Combiner" set to "All" or "Segmented transmissions only"?
- Please check the simulation settings In the simulated mode:
- Is the virtual MOST ring activated?
- When using test nodes
- Please check the bus assignment
Article ID: 71
Last updated: 2020-04-29
CANalyzer/CANoe -> Options -> MOST -> MOST Messages Are not Displayed in the Trace Window